A pain-free path to fat reduction
The Strawberry Lipo Laser is an FDA-approved, cold, low-level, red laser designed for fat reduction. The Lipo Laser aids in the loss of inches in targeted areas. While the greatest benefit of the Strawberry Lipo Laser is reduced body fat, patients also realized smoother, tighter skin. It also decreased the appearance of cellulite!
The Lipo Laser benefits both men and women. The laser can be the final touch to help tighten and shrink those hard-to-target areas. It also has been proven to decrease cellulite and the appearance of cellulite. The Lipo Laser will provide that little bit of extra help removing unwanted areas of fat while sculpting and tightening targeted areas.
As Seen On:
No downtime. No surgery.
The Lipo Laser produces continuous wavelength laser energy that penetrates 9-13mm deep, safely targeting adipocyte cells (fat cells). The laser creates pores in the cells, causing them to release the water, fatty acids and glycerol stored inside. Fat cells then shrink in size and the released fluids are processed through your lymphatic system.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lipo
Lipo Laser is not for everyone. You would not be a good candidate for laser fat reduction if you have any of the following conditions:
- Photosensitivity from medication or otherwise
- Crohn’s Disease
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Kidney or liver disorders
- Cancer now or within the past year (any form)
- Tattoos in the area you want treated (can cause hyperpigmentation)
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Lymphatic disease or disorder
There are no known side effects. No downtime. No pain or discomfort. No bruising. No surgery. Non-invasive. Return to work or activities immediately.
You can achieve results after the first visit. Ideally, it is recommended that a series of 8 treatments be completed with no less than 48 hours between treatments for optimal results. The number of treatments and treatment areas can vary by individual. Almost everyone shows a measurable loss with each treatment. Exercise and proper nutrition are necessary throughout treatment and to maintain results. Results may vary.
No, not at all, the LipoLaser doesn’t require any down time or have any side effects
The laser will benefit you most when within 10 or so pounds of your goal weight, is used in conjunction with one of Valley Medical Weight Loss programs as well as following doctor-recommended diet and exercise guidelines. Others may certainly obtain results, but they will not be as immediate or as noticeable.
With the initial treatment the class 3B laser penetrates ½” into the fat cells releasing it without damaging the cell itself unlike many other laser treatments. Each treatment the laser will be penetrating Since there is no damage you do not have to worry about strange weight distribution
No, the body needs time to break down and process the fat released from the cells during the treatment and is only able to process a certain amount at a time. It has been found that 10 minutes is the optimal length of time for this.
BEFORE a treatment:
- Drink plenty of water
- DO NOT wear lotions or oils on areas to be treated
At the time of treatment:
- You will be weighed
- You will then change into your comfortable clothing as outlined below
- A Medical Assistant will measure the area you want to treat
- The laser belt will then be wrapped around the area being treated
- You will then lie down
- Nodes will be placed in either your underarm crease (for upper arm treatments) or your upper thigh leg bend (for abdomen & leg treatments)
- You will put on your protective glasses
- The laser feels slightly warm with no pain or discomfort in the area being treated
- Each session lasts 10 minutes
- The Medical Assistant will return and remove all paddles and nodes
- You will then step onto the vibration machine platform for 10 minutes at a speed of 30. This is a necessary part of the process as it speeds up circulation helping your body to process the fat released by the laser
- Upper arms: sports bra or tank top
- Women – sports bra, very loose gym shorts
- Men – no shirt, loose gym shorts
- Thighs: loose gym shorts
For maximum results:
- Consume little to no carbs, no diet drinks, and no alcohol for the duration of laser treatments
- Drink plenty of water (80oz) prior to and after each laser treatment
- Exercise (sustained sweating) for 30 minutes as soon as possible after treatment, within 12 hours
Note: For someone with chronic low back or knee issues the vibration plate may exacerbate the condition so it is not recommended. Adding an extra 10 minutes of exercise will need to be substituted.
"Would recommend this place to anybody that needs help with their weight."
Affordable weight loss, consistent results
The weight is over.
With your dedication and our passionate staff, we can make a change in your life. Start today.